jeudi 10 novembre 2011

Sunrise



I woke up early this morning, my eyes half open i could see some orange light through the window. I thought i am really not awake, the orange color does not make sense. I did not think a second of the sunrise, also because the last days were very grey and cloudy, so i got used to waking up "the head in the clouds". So this morning, even if i was tired and not willing to get out of bed, this beautiful sunrise put me in a good mood :)
I know lately i only post pictures of the view from my flat .. but i must say it is very special for me, and i know i won't be living for ever in Paris .. so i try to enjoy and share this very nice view over the rooftops of Paris.  But i'll try to post some other pictures of Paris .. not only from my window ;) 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire