mardi 5 juillet 2011

Day off








Ahhh finally a sunny day !! Plus I was off today .. well not really .. I was off but to do another job :) The same as last year, I walked today to present the new collection from Nikita. The show took place at a very nice hotel in Berlin : Michel Berger - a very nice designed hotel. I took some pictures before the show, the room looked so nice, the people we worked with were also great, mostly the same crew as last year, was really nice seeing them again. We had a little break in between, I think I had like 4 or 5 of those mini croissants .. they were just delicious !! (oh god I miss France for that!), plus a quick coffee then back to work :) We should have been off around 4 but we actually did the whole show before the lunch break so around 1h30 we were off .. ahhh great ! So H. and I took our bikes, went to have an icecream in Kreuzberg. Later on I met up with A. and we just sat there by that fountain, had coffee and relaxed in the sun. I brought my sunglasses for repair .. so in the meantime I am using my big black hat that I like so much ! (found it at Sbb ..)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire